I’ve got a triathlon to do tomorrow so it’s time to write myself a checklist for the kit I’ll need to pack in the car. There’s no point keeping it to myself though so here it is in case you need it as well.
- Spare goggles just in case – I’m good at losing goggles.
- Cycling shoes
- Race Number Belt & safety pins
- Towel for transition area
- Garmin GPS watch
- Water Bottle
- Spare tube
- CO2 cartridge and inflator
- Tyre levers
- Running Shoes
- Email / race entry confirmation
- Directions to registration
- Larger toolkit & track pump in the car -for last minute fettling.
- Change of clothes
- Recovery drink
- Energy bars
I’m sure there must be something I’ve forgotten so post a comment and let me know what so that I can add it to the list – and hopefully be more prepared for tomorrow.